Registration at 8.45am
Due to continued demand we are now re-running this popular half-day course.
Target Audience: Practitioners new or returning to EYFS phase (Teachers and TAs)
This course will address:
- Key messages on effective baseline assessment in EYFS
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate assessment judgements
- Data analysis at the point of entry
- Using baseline data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
This event is fully booked.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.