Baseline Assessment in the New EYFS – Practitioner Training
Target Audience: Nursery teachers, TAs, EYFS Leaders and Assessment Leaders
A half days training providing:
- Key messages on effective baseline assessment in the new EYFS
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate assessment judgements
- Data analysis at the point of entry
- Using baseline data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
For further details: See our Universal Training page or contact our trainers:
- Hayley Wynne: 07935 352 639
- Ruth Levy: 07850 452 626
COST: The total cost is £65 plus VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.