Better Reading Partners (Boosting Reading Potential) – Day 2
Conference Centre, Nell Lane
A two day course to support raising attainment in reading aimed at Y1 to Y6 pupils.
This course will aim to address:
- Raising attainment in reading of:
- KS1 pupils working within low average in relation to national expectations
- KS2 pupils working within 2 years behind their chronological reading age
- Understanding of teaching strategies and prompts for successful decoding in reading
- Planning of book introductions and questioning skills to develop effective pupil comprehension of reading
- Effective analysis of pupils’ reading to inform next steps in learning and precision teaching
£180 + VAT per delegate
2 delegate places: £300 + VAT
3 delegate places: £390 + VAT
(Charges include 1 training file per school)
A booking will be for both dates (14 and 21 January).
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.