Developing Outdoor Provision
REPEAT COURSE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
Registration at 12.45pm
A half day course to support EYFS practitioners to implement quality outdoor provision
This course will address:
- The key principles of effective teaching and learning outdoors
- Organisation and management of outdoor learning:
– Role of the adult
– Observation, assessment and planning
– Developing a quality learning environment
- Raising attainment in Literacy and Maths through outdoor learning
Contact: Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850452626
Target audience: EYFS practitioners
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.