Early Years Foundation Stage: Quality Assurance
Repeated due to popular demand
A full day course to support the effective monitoring and development of EYFS provision
This course will address the following across EYFS:
- Current national updates
- Statutory requirements (March 2017)
- Auditing learning environments – indoors and outdoors
- Teaching entitlements to ensure all children make progress
- Observing teaching and learning, adult-led and child-initiated; making accurate judgements to drive improvement
- Data collation and analysis at pupil, group, cohort and phase to improve outcomes
- Observing learning in EYFS to ensure accurate assessment judgements
- Effective strategies to support ‘work scrutiny’
- Writing an effective development plan
- Completing Self Evaluation Summary (SES)
Target audience: Senior Leaders, new EYFS Leaders, aspiring EYFS Leaders
Cost: £150 + VAT per delegate.
Contact: Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.