Early Years Leadership Meeting
Registration at 8.45am
The Summer 20120 EYFS Leadership Meeting will:
Share updates on current national priorities
- Current context re: COVID-19 – home learning and transition back into school
- Ofsted 2019/20
- Data updates: EYFSP June 20 & Reception baseline Sept 20
- Supporting children with SEND
- New EYFS curriculum
- Developing Curriculum Mapping
- Additional Updates
Focus on Personal, Social & Emotional Development at Home and in School
- Exploring the new ELGs
- Supporting emotional and sensory development
- Strategies to support children with SEND and developmental delays
- Activity ideas for home learning and effective transition
Provide networking opportunities to share good practice and discuss implications for your schools
N.B. Guidance for this session has been commissioned by specialists in the field of Play Therapy and Paediatric Occupational Therapy.
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £95 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.