Early Years Leadership Meeting
Registration at 8.45am
The Spring 2021 EYFS Leadership Meeting will provide:
- Updates on current national priorities
- CPD linked directly to the new EYFS Framework, focusing this term on effective teaching and learning within Mathematical Development (Number and Numerical Pattern), including:
– New pathways in learning across broad ages and stages
– Explicit links across all areas of learning
– Links to the new Characteristics of Effective Learning
– Practitioner subject knowledge
– Effective pedagogy
– Strategies to support precision teaching, closing the attainment gap
- Networking opportunities for delegates to share good practice
* Ongoing CPD based on the new EYFS Framework, is essential for all practitioners to prepare for statutory implementation in September 2021. All key messages and shared documentation will support the development of high-quality provision, within EYFS for all schools during 20/21 and beyond.
Each delegate will receive a full electronic training pack to support ongoing CPD in school.
Due to current COVID -19 context, dates for the Summer 2021 Leadership Meetings will be released nearer the time.
Trainers: Hayley Wynne & Ruth Levy
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.