EYFS: Foundational/Phase 1 Phonics
Repeated course due to popular demand
This course will:
- Develop an understanding of phonics development and the crucial role of foundational / phase 1
- Explain the importance of developing phonological awareness
- Develop an awareness of the importance of broad and rich language experiences
- Explore a range of practical ideas and activities to support adult-led and child-initiated learning
- Highlight strategies to establish effective observation, assessment and tracking procedures
- Introduce some key strategies to support children during their transition into discrete phonics teaching
- Discuss the potential role of parent/family engagement in developing foundational / phase 1 phonics
Target audience: EYFS practitioners
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com or 07935 352639
£90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.