EYFS: Observation & Assessment
Repeated course due to popular demand
- To examine EYFS in the context of Ofsted Education Inspection Framework 2019/20
- To share key messages on the importance of observation and assessment within the EYFS
- To develop the skill of recording significant observations to move children forward in their learning
- To explore strategies to support practitioner baseline assessments, using Development Matters within a holistic approach, and
- To make accurate ‘best fit’ assessment judgements to ensure all groups of children make progress throughout the year.
Target audience: Practitioners (Teachers and TAs) new or returning to the EYFS
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com or 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07850 452626
£90 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.