EYFS Observation & Assessment
Friday, 7 July 2017 13:00 -16:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
A half day course to support observation and assessment in the EYFS
This course will address:
- Implementing a rigorous observation and assessment cycle to ensure all children make progress
- The skills of recording ‘significant’ observations
- Analysing observations to move children forward in their learning
- Making accurate ‘best fit’ assessment judgements
- Analysing data at pupil, group and cohort level
Target audience: Practitioners (Teachers and TAs) new or returning to the EYFS
Trainers: Hayley Wynne and Ruth Levy.
Cost: £85 + VAT per delegate.
Contact: Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850452626
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.