EYFS: Observation & Assessment within the New EYFS Framework
Repeat course due to popular demand
This course will:
- Examine EYFS in the context of Ofsted Education Inspection Framework 2021
- Share key messages on the importance of observation and assessment within the EYFS
- Develop the skill of recording significant observations to move children forward in their learning
- Support practitioners to make accurate ‘best-fit’ assessment judgements, using Development Matters 2021
- Provide tracking guidance to ensure all groups of children make progress throughout the year
Target audience: Practitioners, teachers and teaching assistants in EYFS; SLT, including EYFS Leaders and Assessment Leads
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com or 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07850 452626
£90 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.