EYFS Profile Training to Support Statutory Requirements
Thursday, 7 November 2013 13:00 -16:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
A half-day of training providing:
- Key messages on the new EYFS Profile
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate ‘best fit’ assessment judgements
- Data analysis to improve provision, within EYFS and into KS1
- Using EYFSP data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
£75 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.