EYFS Profile Training to Support Statutory Requirements
Due to popular demand, a repeated half day course to support EYFS practitioners to make accurate summative assessment judgements using the EYFS Profile Handbook.
A half day training providing:
- Key messages on the new EYFS Profile
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate best-fit judgements
- Data analysis to improve provision, within EYFS and into KS1
- Using EYFSP data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
Target audience: Reception teachers, TAs, EYFS Leaders & Assessment Leaders.
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.