EYFS Profile Training to support Statutory Requirements
Broadgate, Broadway Business Park
A repeated half day course to support practitioners to make accurate summative assessment judgements using the EYFS Profile Handbook
Target audience: EYFS Leaders, Reception practitioners (Teachers & TAs) and Assessment Leaders.
This course will address:
- Key messages on the EYFS Profile
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate ‘best-fit’ assessment judgements
- Data analysis to improve provision within EYFS and into KS1
- Using EYFSP data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.