Guided Reading in EYFS and KS1
Registration at 12.45pm
A half day course to support the effective teaching of guided reading in EYFS and KS1
This course will address:
- An overview of reading requirements and expectations within the EYFS Framework and the 2014 English National Curriculum
- Effective teaching of guided reading
- The use of guided reading to raise pupil attainment
- The development of quality independent reading activities focussing on key skills of reading
- Implementation of effective formative assessments linked to the 2014 English National Curriculum to inform teaching, learning and differentiation
Contact: – Jan Owens – email@example.com OR 07825 738486
Target Audience: EYFS and KS1 Teachers, NQTs, RQTs and TAs
(It is recommended a teacher accompanies TA delegates to ensure maximum impact on pupil attainment)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.