Guided Reading in KS2
Friday, 15 January 2016 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
A half day course to support the effective teaching of Guided Reading in KS2
Trainers: Jan Owens and Ruth Levy
This course will address:
- Effective teaching of guided reading to ensure 2014 English National Curriculum learning objectives are being met
- The use of guided reading to raise pupil attainment
- Organisation and structure of a daily reading workshop which includes guided and independent reading
- Establishing clear learning outcomes for all reading workshop activities which focus on the basic skills of word reading and comprehension
- Implementation of effective formative assessments linked to the 2014 English National Curriculum to inform teaching, learning and differentiation
Contact: Jan Owens – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07825 738486
Target Audience: KS2 Teachers, NQTs, RQTs and TAs
(It is recommended a teacher accompanies TA delegates to ensure maximum impact on pupil attainment)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.