Guided Reading in KS2
A half day course to support the effective teaching of Guided Reading in KS2
Trainers: Jan Owens
This course will address:
- Effective teaching of guided reading to ensure English National Curriculum learning outcomes are being met
- The use of guided reading to raise pupil attainment
- Questioning which supports pupils to integrate information across a text and build up meaning
- Effective strategies to develop pupils’ vocabulary understanding
- Organisation and structure of a daily reading workshop which focuses on different aspects of comprehension development
- Establishing clear learning outcomes for all reading workshop activities
- Implementation of effective formative assessments linked to the 2014 English National Curriculum to inform teaching, learning and differentiation
Contact: Jan Owens – email@example.com OR 07825 738486
Target Audience: KS2 Teachers, NQTs, RQTs and TAs
(It is recommended a teacher accompanies TA delegates to ensure maximum impact on pupil attainment)
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.