Headteacher Briefing – New 2013 EYFSP Transition into Y1
Wednesday, 26 June 2013 08:30 -11:30
The Britannia Country House Hotel
A half day/breakfast briefing meeting providing guidance on effective transition from EYFS to KS1 in light of the new EYFS Profile.
This briefing session aims to address:
- Key messages on the new EYFS Profile
- Formative assessment leading to summative assessment
- Accurate ‘best fit’ profile judgements
- Good level of development at the end of EYFS
- Ensuring uninterrupted progress through transition
Trainers: Hayley Wynne, Ruth Levy and Jan Owens
£75 + VAT or a duo ticket for £140 + VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.