Improving Reading Standards in EYFS & KS1
This course will address:
- To examine reading in the context of Ofsted Education Inspection Framework 2019
- To revisit reading expectations, EYFS and KS1
- To provide an overview of an effective reading curriculum
- To develop an understanding of the keys skills required to become a fluent reader
- To explore a range of practical strategies to teach and develop pupils’: concepts about print, word recognition and comprehension skills
- To outline good practice in: shared, guided, independent and home reading
- To promote reading for pleasure
*NB This course contains some of the materials shared in our recent Guided Reading course. Please contact us for more information if required.
Cost: £95 + VAT per delegate.
Contact: Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.