KS2 Phonics and Spelling
Broadgate, Broadway Business Park
One day course aimed at supporting teachers to develop classroom practice in effective teaching of phonics and spelling.
This course aims to address:
- Developing subject knowledge of the English spelling system
- Transition and progression between the teaching of phonics to spelling
- Implementation of a suggested model for the teaching of spelling based on ‘Support for Spelling’
- Equipping children to develop their own strategies for learning to spell
- Supporting children’s application of phonics and spelling in the context of reading and writing
Ruth Levy & Jan Owens
£95 plus VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.