New EYFS Framework for Experienced EYFS Practitioners
Registration at 12.45pm
This course will:
- Share key changes within the new EYFS statutory requirements
- Facilitate discussion on the implementation of the new Seven Key Features of Effective Practice
- Provide an overview of teaching and learning requirements for nursery and reception, with reference to: (i) Educational Programmes (ii) Pathways in Learning (iii) Early Learning Goals
- Support accurate practitioner assessment judgements, including baseline guidance
- Include clear links to the current Ofsted Inspection Framework
Audience: Experienced practitioners, teachers and teaching assistants in EYFS
Contact: Hayley Wynne – email@example.com or 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org 0r 07850 452626
Full day price – £90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.