New EYFS Profile Training – Statutory 2013
Monday, 4 March 2013 13:00 -16:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
A half day course to support EYFS practitioners to make accurate summative assessment judgements using the new EYFS Profile Handbook.
The training will provide:
- Key messages on the new EYFS Profile
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate ‘best fit’ assessment judgements
- Data analysis to improve provision, within EYFS and into KS1
- Using EYFSP data to ensure impact on learning and progress for all children
Hayley Wynne and Ruth Levy, Jean Sloan and Julie Leach (EY2P Associates)
£65 plus VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.