EVENT FULLY BOOKED - please contact us for alternative dates.
Nursery Baseline Assessment
Thursday, 9 July 2015 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
A half day course to support practitioners in developing effective baseline assessment procedures in Nursery
Trainers: Hayley Wynne and Ruth Levy
This course will address:
- Key messages on effective baseline assessment procedures in Nursery
- Guidance and advice on:
- Organisation and implementation
- Ensuring accurate baseline judgements
- Data analysis at the point of entry
- Using baseline data to impact on learning and progress for all children
N.B. This course will not include the new Reception baseline assessment
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Target Audience: Nursery practitioners (teachers and TAs) new or returning to EYFS
This event is fully booked.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.