Nursery: Summer Term Teaching & Learning Priorities
REPEAT COURSE DUE TO DEMAND
Registration at 8.45am
The course will :
- Identify teaching and learning priorities for the summer term, to ensure a smooth transition into reception, within the context of COVID-19 and the New EYFS Framework
- Provide a range of strategies to build strong foundations in the three prime areas of learning, with explicit links to the educational programmes for EAD and UW (current and new)
- Recommend key non-negotiables within Literacy and Maths, with appropriate teaching approaches and activities
- Share high quality resources to support home learning
- Facilitate networking opportunities for delegates to share good practice
Target Audience: Nursery practitioners
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.