Phase 1 Phonics
Monday, 29 June 2020 18:00 -21:00
Repeated course due to popular demand
- To develop an understanding of Phonics Phase development and the crucial role of Phase 1
- To explain the importance of developing phonological awareness
- To develop an awareness of the importance of broad and rich language experiences
- To explore a range of practical ideas and activities to support adult-led and child-initiated learning
- To highlight strategies to establish effective observation, assessment and tracking procedures
- To introduce some key strategies to support children during their transition into Phase 2 Phonics
- To discuss the potential role of parent/family engagement in developing Phase 1 Phonics
Target audience: Nursery Teachers and TAs, NQTs and RQTs
Trainers: Ruth Levy & Hayley Wynne.
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com or 07935 352639
£90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.