Phase 1 Phonics
Thursday, 27 January 2022 13:00 -16:00
Repeated course due to popular demand
This course will:
- Develop an understanding of Phonics Phase development and the crucial role of Phase 1
- Explain the importance of developing phonological awareness
- Develop an awareness of the importance of broad and rich language experiences
- Explore a range of practical ideas and activities to support adult-led and child-initiated learning
- Highlight strategies to establish effective observation, assessment and tracking procedures
- Introduce some key strategies to support children during their transition into Phase 2 Phonics
- Discuss the potential role of parent/family engagement in developing Phase 1 Phonics
Here are some testimonials from delegates who have recently attended our online training:
- I came away from this course feeling well equipped and excited to do my phonics planning.
- Thank you for the great ideas and resources. Can’t wait to put them into practice.
- Just what I needed being new to nursery. The resources are really useful – I’m looking forward to using them in school.
- Thank you for a fantastic session. Brilliant planning and continuous provision ideas.
- Really useful course! I have come away with lots of practical ideas that I know the children will love!
Target audience: EYFS practitioners
Trainers: Ruth Levy & Hayley Wynne
Ruth Levy – email@example.com or 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07935 352639
£90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.