Phase 1 Phonics – Quality Teaching & Learning
Tuesday, 21 January 2020 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
Repeated due to popular demand
A half-day course to support effective teaching of Phase 1 Phonics within the context of Letters and Sounds
This course will address:
- Phonics Phase development and the crucial role of Phase 1
- The importance of developing phonological awareness
- Ensuring broad and rich language experiences
- Effective observation and assessment procedures
- A range of practical ideas and activities to support adult-led and child-initiated learning
- The role of parent/family engagement in developing Phase 1 phonics
Target audience: Nursery Teachers and TAs, NQTs and RQTs
Trainers: Ruth Levy & Hayley Wynne.
Contact: Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935 352639
Single ticket – £95 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.