Phase 1 Phonics – Quality Teaching & Learning
This course will aim to address:
- Phonics Phase development and the crucial role of Phase 1
- The importance of developing phonological awareness
- Ensuring broad and rich language experiences
- Effective observation, assessment and tracking procedures
- A range of practical ideas and activities, to support adult led and child-initiated learning
- The role of parent/family engagement in developing Phase 1 Phonics
Target audience: Nursery teachers and Nursery TAs.
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.