Practical Phonics (Phases 2 to 5)
Repeat course due to popular demand
Registration at 8.45am
A half day course to support the delivery of effective daily phonics sessions
Target audience: Teachers new to phase, RQTs, NQTs and TAs.
This course will address:
- Phonics subject knowledge
- Phonics development across phases 1 – 5
- The 4 part teaching sequence of a daily phonics session – using multi-sensory and interactive activities
- Planning and teaching for group differentiation
- Supporting children’s application of phonics in the context of reading and writing.
Contact: Ruth Levy: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne: email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Single ticket – £95 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.