Practical Phonics (Phases 2 to 5)
Repeated course due to popular demand
Registration at 8.45am
- To further develop phonic subject knowledge
- To develop an understanding of phonics development across 6 phases
- To explain the 4 part teaching sequence of a daily phonics session using multi-sensory and interactive activities
- To be equipped to plan and teach for group differentiation
- To be able to support children’s application of phonics in the context of reading and writing.
Ruth Levy – email@example.com or 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07935 352639
£90 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.