Repeated course due to popular demand
Registration at 12.45pm
- To further develop phonic subject knowledge
- To develop an understanding of phonics development across 6 phases
- To share EYFS and KS1 alternative visions of progress, to support accelerated learning within the COVID-19 context
- To explain the 4 part teaching sequence of a daily phonics session using multi-sensory and interactive activities
- To be equipped to plan and teach for group differentiation
- To be able to support children’s application of phonics in the context of reading and writing.
Ruth Levy – email@example.com or 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07935 352639
£90 + VAT per delegate.
This event is fully booked.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.