Practical Phonics (Phases 2 to 5)
Thursday, 14 January 2021 13:00 -16:00
Repeated course due to popular demand
Registration at 12.45pm
- To further develop phonic subject knowledge
- To develop an understanding of phonics development across 6 phases
- To share EYFS and KS1 alternative visions of progress, to support accelerated learning within the COVID-19 context
- To explain the 4 part teaching sequence of a daily phonics session using multi-sensory and interactive activities
- To be equipped to plan and teach for group differentiation
- To be able to support children’s application of phonics in the context of reading and writing.
Here are some testimonials from delegates who have recently attended our online training:
- A fabulous session! I’m going away feeling enthusiastic about teaching phonics and feel that I now have the tools to teach it well.
- Enjoyed the course a lot, was able to revisit knowledge and gain a lot more ideas on how to support children to make phonics fun and engaging.
- Really useful course with lots of ideas/strategies which will be useful in the classroom.
- I found the ideas and modelling of the 4 part lesson useful as it enabled me to see how I can improve the delivery of my phonics sessions.
Trainers: Hayley Wynne and Ruth Levy
Ruth Levy – email@example.com or 07850 452626
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07935 352639
£90 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.