Progression in Nursery Writing
Repeat course due to popular demand
A full day course across two separate sessions:
Part 1 – 19th January 1pm-4pm
Part 2 – 26th January 1pm-4pm
This course will:
- Provide an overview of ‘expected’ writing outcomes across the nursery year, term by term, within the new EYFS Framework
- Explain mark making/writing teaching requirements, adult-led and child-initiated
- Explore the teaching of mark making/writing through quality texts, within an effective ‘Teaching Sequence for Writing’
- Provide guidance on the moderation and analysis of practitioner judgements to ensure accuracy of data to inform precision teaching
- Discuss planning to address accelerated progress towards ‘diminishing the difference’ in pupil attainment, focused/guided mark-making/writing.
*NB: Delegates will receive a set of planning for three quality texts, one for each term
Target audience: EYFS Leaders, Nursery teachers
Cost: £150 + VAT per delegate
Contact: Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850 452626
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.