Raising Attainment in EYFS Mathematics
Broadgate, Broadway Business Park
REPEAT COURSE DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
Registration at 9.15am
A full day course to support EYFS practitioners to implement quality mathematical practice to ensure all pupils make progress
This course will address:
- EYFS/KS1 progress in Mathematics
- Creating a quality mathematical learning environment indoors and outdoors
- Purposeful mathematics within the daily routine
- Exploring engaging and progressive adult-led and child- initiated mathematical activities
- Making accurate best-fit assessment judgements to impact on learning
Contact: Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850452626
Target audience: EYFS teachers and TAs, NQTs and RQTs
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.