Raising Attainment in Nursery Mathematics
Friday, 6 March 2015 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
Registration at 8.45am
A half day course supporting practitioners to implement quality mathematical practice ensuring all pupils make progress
Target audience: Nursery teachers and Nursery TAs, NQTs and RQTs
This course will address:
- Nursery/Reception progression in Mathematics
- Creating a quality mathematical learning environment indoors and outdoors
- Purposeful mathematics within the daily routine
- Exploring engaging and progressive adult-led and child- initiated mathematical activities
- Ensuring accurate best-fit assessment judgements to impact on learning
Trainers: Hayley Wynne, Ruth Levy, Lesley Hill (guest speaker)
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.