Raising Attainment in Reading
Broadgate, Broadway Business Park
This course aims to address:
- Reading in the context of the Ofsted Inspection Framework 2012
- A whole school approach to the teaching of reading
- Developing guided reading to ensure maximum impact on pupil attainment, including the variations in lesson structures between KS1 and KS2
- Practical strategies to teach and develop pupils’ comprehension skills
- The place of individual reading instruction and how to ensure quality that leads to accelerated progress
- Provision for daily reading practice
- Analysing and assessing children’s reading development to inform next steps in learning
- Whole school procedures in assessing and tracking reading attainment.
Times: 9:30am – 3.30pm (9am registration) including lunch
For further details: See our Universal Training page or contact our trainers:
- Jan Owens: 07825 738 486
- Ruth Levy: 07850 452 626
Costs: The total cost is £95 + VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.