Registration at 12.45pm
A half day course to support practitioners to implement quality mathematical practice to ensure all pupils make progress
Target audience: Reception teachers and Reception TAs
This course will address:
- EYFS/KS1 progression in Mathematics
- Creating a quality mathematical learning environment indoors and outdoors
- Purposeful mathematics within the daily routine
- Exploring engaging and progressive adult-led and child- initiated mathematical activities
- Ensuring accurate best-fit assessment judgements to impact on learning
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
This event is fully booked.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.