Raising Attainment in Reception Maths
Friday, 7 March 2014 09:00 -12:00
The Britannia Country House Hotel
This course will aim to address:
- EYFS/Y1 progression in Mathematics
- Creating a quality mathematical learning environment indoors & outdoors
- Purposeful mathematics within the daily routine
- Exploring engaging & progressive adult-led and child- initiated mathematical activities
- Ensuring accurate best-fit assessment judgements to impact on learning
Target audience: Reception teachers & reception TAs.
Trainers: Hayley Wynne, Ruth Levy, Lesley Hill – Guest trainer
Single ticket – £75 + VAT per delegate.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.