REPEATED Autumn Senior Leadership Briefing – Revised Statutory Framework for the EYFS
REPEATED DUE TO DEMAND
Registration at 12.45pm
This briefing will share key messages on the new EYFS Statutory Framework, including:
- Section 1: The Learning & Development requirements
- Section 2: Assessment
- Section 3: Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
To support the implementation of the new EYFS Framework in Early Adopter Schools (Autumn 2020) and all schools (Autumn 2021), we will provide:
- A summary of key changes within the EYFS Framework
- A new Statutory Framework Audit
- Initial guidance to make accurate baseline assessment judgements and track pupil progress throughout the year
Here are some testimonials from delegates who have already attended this briefing:
- Excellent session!
- Very clear, knowledgeable presenters and excellent support materials in the zip file. Have come away from the training with a greater knowledge & with clear next steps to work on with my EYFS lead & staff.
- Very useful information and clearly presented. Great pack of info that will save lots of time too.
- Thank you for all your hard work, as usual, producing high quality materials that make practitioners work so much easier.
- Supporting documents are very clear & excellently produced.
- The whole thing was of so much value to me – I’m much clearer on the Development Matters and how it relates to the other documentation. Great information about baseline assessment with super tracking grids that I will be using to support my tracking.
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £60 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.