Role of the Adult in EYFS: Developing CL & Literacy Skills within Child-Initiated Learning
Thursday, 9 July 2020 13:00 -16:00
Repeated course due to popular demand
The aims of this course:
- To provide an overview of CL and Literacy expectations across EYFS, identifying key skills and knowledge
- To review the statutory role of the Key Person within daily practice
- To share key messages on creating a literate learning environment
- To discuss successful strategies to facilitate a smooth transition into child-initiated learning
- To secure clearly defined practitioner roles within child-initiated learning
- To explore key strategies to extend child-initiated learning across CL and Literacy
- To record significant CL and Literacy observations to identify next steps in learning
Target audience: Practitioners (Teachers and TAs) new or returning to the EYFS
Trainers: Hayley Wynne and Ruth Levy.
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com or 07850 452626
£90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.