Role of the Adult in EYFS: Developing CL & Literacy Skills within Child-Initiated Learning
Repeated course due to popular demand
This course will:
- Provide an overview of CL and Literacy expectations within the new EYFS Framework, identifying key skills, knowledge and understanding
- Share key messages on how to create a literate learning environment
- Explain successful strategies to ensure purposeful child-initiated learning, indoors and outdoors
- Clearly define practitioner roles within child-initiated learning to ensure high quality taching and learning for all groups of children
- Explore key strategies to extend child-initiated learning across CL and Literacy
- Share key messages on formative and summative assessment to ensure all children make progress across CL and Literacy
Target audience: Practitioners (Teachers and TAs) new or returning to the EYFS
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com or 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07850 452626
£90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.