Talking Partners – A Speaking and Listening Intervention for EYFS to Y6 pupils
This is the second day of this two day programme. To book, please complete the form on 26 September.
This course aims to address:
- The development of pupils’ confidence and competency to listen actively and communicate for a range of purposes
- Provision of a structured oral language programme to improve pupils’ speaking and listening skills
- Effective use of the strong links between oracy and literacy i.e. reading comprehension, talk for writing and grammatical structures
- Implications for quality first teaching using principles and practice of the intervention programme
Trainer: Jan Owens
- 1 teacher delegate: £320 + VAT
- 2 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 1 TA: £480 + VAT
- 3 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 2 TAs: £580 + VAT
N.B. Price includes 1 resource file + 1 resource pack per school. If additional resources required please contact email@example.com
Online bookings are not available for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.