Talking Partners – A Speaking and Listening Intervention for EYFS to Y6 pupils
This course aims to address:
- The development of pupils’ confidence and competency to listen actively and communicate for a range of purposes
- Provision of a structured oral language programme to improve pupils’ speaking and listening skills
- Effective use of the strong links between oracy and literacy i.e. reading comprehension, talk for writing and grammatical structures
- Implications for quality first teaching using principles and practice of the intervention programme
Target audience: English Subject Leaders, SENCos, Teachers and TAs
Trainer: Jan Owens
- 1 teacher delegate: £185 + VAT
- 2 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 1 TA: £265 + VAT
- 3 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 2 TAs: £315 + VAT
N.B. Price includes 1 intervention file + 2 supporting resource packs per school (total cost £80 + VAT). If additional resources required please contact email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.