Talking Partners @ Primary: Supporting oral comprehension & grammar
Tuesday, 10 March 2015 09:30 -15:30
Acacias Community Primary School
Registration at 9.15am
A one day course to support pupil development in effective speaking and listening skills
Talking Partners @ Primary is a 10 week highly structured intervention programme delivered by Teaching Assistants
Trainer: Jan Owens
This course will address:
- The development of pupils’ confidence and competency to listen actively and communicate for a range of purposes
- Provision of a structured oral language programme to improve pupils’ speaking and listening skills
- Effective use of the strong links between oral language and literacy i.e. reading comprehension and grammatical structures
- Implications for quality first teaching using principles and practice of the intervention programme
Contact: Jan Owens: email@example.com OR 07825 738486
Target audience: English Subject Leaders, SENCos, EYFS to Y6 Teachers and TAs
(It is recommended a teacher accompanies TA delegates to ensure maximum impact on pupil attainment)
- 1 teacher delegate: £185 + VAT
- 2 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 1 TA: £265 + VAT
- 3 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 2 TAs: £315 + VAT
N.B. Price includes lunch and 1 resource pack per school. If additional resource packs are required please contact Jan Owens.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.