The New EYFS Framework (statutory Sept ’12)
Broadgate, Broadway Business Park
Target Audience: EYFS teachers, TAs and EYFS Leaders
A full days training providing:
- An introduction and overview of the new EYFS Framework including:
- Statutory Requirements
- School readiness
- Areas of Learning (Prime and Specific)
- Characteristics of learning
- Opportunity to identify the implications to:
- Daily practice
- Observation, assessment and planning cycle
- The EYFS learning environment
- Early Years policy and procedures
- Tools to audit current provision in light of the new EYFS Framework and Ofsted 2012.
For further details: See our Universal Training page or contact our trainers:
- Hayley Wynne: 07935 352 639
- Ruth Levy: 07850 452 626
Cost: The total cost is £95 plus VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.