Registration at 9.15am
A full day course to support Reception and Y1 practitioners to ensure a smooth transition for all children from EYFS into KS1
This course will address:
- Uninterrupted progress as children move from EYFS into Y1
- Transition from EYFS to Y1 Programme of Study (NC 2014)
- Developing a quality learning environment to ensure provision is progressive from EYFS
- Implementing an appropriate teaching model to ensure quality teaching and learning
- The crucial role of the adult to ensure there is high quality learning and progress for all children
During the afternoon, there will also be a presentation from Stockton Heath Primary School.
Hayley Wynne – email@example.com OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07850 452626
Target audience: HTs, DHTs, EYFS & KS1 Leaders, and Y1 practitioners
Cost: £135 + VAT per delegate – Lunch included
This event is fully booked.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.