Wave 3 Fischer Family Trust (Wave 3 FFT)
Part 1: Friday 11th March, 9am-3.30pm
Part 2: Friday 18th March, 9am-3.30pm
Part 3: Friday 25th March, 9am-3.30pm
A three day professional development online course to equip practitioners to implement one-to-one intervention to raise attainment in reading and writing.
Wave 3 FFT is a 10 – 20 week highly structured and evidence based one-to-one intervention programme for KS1 pupils but can also be used with lower KS2 pupils.
The course will also address how the key principles of teaching reading and writing can be used with small groups of pupils who require intervention.
(It is recommended a teacher accompanies TA delegates to ensure maximum impact on pupil attainment within your school)
Target audience: English Subject Leaders, Reading Leads, SENCOs, Teachers & TAs
Trainer: Jan Owens (EY2P Associate)
This course will address:
- Practitioner development of a deeper understanding of the needs of pupils who find it hard to learn to read and write
- Implementation of an effective structure to use when working with ‘hard-to-teach’ children
- The effective use of a range of assessment procedures to support precision teaching
- Key learning objectives to accelerate reading and writing progress
- Enhancing the skills and knowledge of adults working in the classroom to support the development of small group interventions for reading and writing
1 teacher delegate: £550.00 + VAT per delegate
2 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 1 TA: £940.00 + VAT
3 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 2 TAs: £1,300.00 + VAT
N.B. Price includes 1 resource file per school including DVD of lesson exemplifications. If additional files are required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.