Wave 3 Fischer Family Trust (Wave 3 FFT)
Part 1: Friday 24th September, 9am-3.30pm
Part 2: Friday 1st October, 9am-3.30pm
Part 3: Friday 8th October, 9am-3.30pm
A three day professional development online course to equip practitioners to implement one-to-one intervention to raise attainment in reading and writing.
Wave 3 FFT is a 10-20 week highly structured and evidence based one-to-one intervention programme for KS1 pupils but can also be used with lower KS2 pupils.
(It is recommended a teacher accompanies TA delegates to ensure maximum impact on pupil attainment within your school)
Target audience: English Subject Leaders, Reading Leads, SENCOs, Teachers & TAs
Trainer: Jan Owens (EY2P Associate)
This course will address:
- Practitioner development of a deeper understanding of the needs of pupils who find it hard to learn to read and write
- Implementation of an effective structure to use when working with ‘hard-to-teach’ children
- The effective use of a range of assessment procedures to support precision teaching
- Key learning objectives to accelerate reading and writing progress
- Enhancing the skills and knowledge of adults working in the classroom
1 teacher delegate: £550.00 + VAT per delegate
2 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 1 TA: £940.00 + VAT
3 delegate places i.e. 1 teacher and 2 TAs: £1,300.00 + VAT
N.B. Price includes 1 resource file per school including DVD of lesson exemplifications. If additional files are required, please contact email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.