Year 1 Network Meeting
Registration at 8.45am
The spring 2021 meeting will :
- Share updates on current national priorities
- Revisit and support the development of the Y1 teaching model
- Focus on the precision teaching of writing, through: long term planning; class differentiation overviews; and effective strategies to accelerate progress
- Provide a range of engaging activities to develop writing through school/home learning – including: extended text plans for Spring 2 ( based on ‘Space Tortoise’ by Ross Montgomery); and generic proformas for fiction/non-fiction writing and daily purposeful writing opportunities
- Support handwriting intervention
- Share additional materials to support the development of phase 5 phonics through home learning
- Facilitate networking opportunities for delegates to share good practice
Due to current COVID-19 context, dates for Summer 2021 will be released nearer the time.
Target Audience: Y1 practitioners
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.