Year One Network
Registration at 12.45pm
This course will:
- Share updates on current national priorities
- Revisit and support the development of the Y1 teaching model, supporting transition into Y2
- Focus on the precision teaching of phonics and spelling
- Provide a range of strategies and engaging activities to develop application of phonics and spellings within independent learning
- Share further materials to support the development of phase 5 phonics through home learning
- Facilitate networking opportunities for delegates to share good practice
Target Audience: Year One practitioners
Hayley Wynne – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07935 352639
Ruth Levy – email@example.com OR 07850 452626
Single ticket – £90 + VAT per delegate
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please make sure to read our terms and conditions before booking an event.